Tuesday, August 30, 2011

O.S.E.B.



Last week I was thrilled to find out that I have been accepted into the Ontario Self-Employment Benefits program. It is offered through Employment Insurance to help people who qualify for benefits start their own business. I turned in my applications and went to an interview in mid-July so it's been a long six weeks waiting to hear the outcome. Given that it starts in a week or so it feels like going back to school (yay!!). I miss the rhythm of the school year and am usually wishing I could start something new this time of year. Maybe I miss the new back-to-school clothes, a fresh package of pencil crayons and crisp, new notebooks? I did make a stop at Staples last night...

Now I am cleaning house, filing and organizing in preparation for 3 weeks of "in class" at the start of the program. :^D

Cheers,
~Gina

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    any words or wisdom or tips on applying to the OSEB?

    ReplyDelete